A Framework for building Solutions on INSPIRE
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a successful, sustainable solution on top of INSPIRE?
In this workshop, we present a framework that builds on the INSPIRE extensions methodology, but includes a far wider range of topics:
- How to make data accessible
- Optimize access through use of additional APIs
- Understand QoS requirements
- How to make data useable
- Harmonise data effectively
- Build extensions to standardised data models
- Leverage existing national/regional standards
- How to make data useful
- Optimize data for analytic processing and AI applications
- Going towards auditability, explainability and an open user experience
Following this pattern, there are hundreds of business and administrative processes that can benefit from INSPIRE data. In Germany alone, more than 100 such processes have been identified and are currently being transformed from offline into online processes.
During this highly interactive workshop, participants will get a quick overview of the framework and will then apply the framework to crowd-building an INSPIRE application (following the Beautiful Blue Danube scenario).
What you should bring
- You don’t have to have specific technical knowledge.
- You don’t have to have specific technical resources.